If you are a graduate or undergraduate looking to experience real business, Packard offers internships that allow you to see for yourself what the HVACR industry is all about.
Current Job Openings
Oct 11, 2019, 13:22 PM
Packard is seeking an experienced Branch Manager to oversee the daily operations of our Indianapolis, Indiana distribution center. As the Branch Manager, you will report to the Operations Manager and you will have the opportunity to lead and develop your own team of Associates. One of your main focuses will be motivating, mentoring, and coaching your team. You will have full responsibility for engaging your team to maintain the highest levels of safety, quality, and customer obsession while directing the workflow of all warehouse functions. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader with a willingness to put the team before the individual, is a strong problem solver, and always looks for the most efficient way of doing things the right way.
for job description on Indeed.
How to Apply:
Our company • Your career • Together, we grow.
As a recognized leader in the HVAC/R industry, our opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals. We invite you to follow the application process tips outlined below. Our applicant pool continues to grow each year – unfortunately, this means we cannot reach out to every candidate. If the fit is right, we will be in contact with you.
Application Process Tips
- Identify the opportunity that fits your profile
- View open positions
- Check out the requirements
- Identify the role that fits better with your previous experience, strengths, & capabilities
- Determine what the job requires
- Note the key responsibilities and technical or functional competencies
- Review location
- Conduct a self assessment
- Do a critical analysis on your strengths and opportunity areas in order to compare them against the job description
- Defining what you have: your competencies & style
- Are we right for you?
- Learn more about our culture: mission vision &values and compare towards your needs and values
- Identify why you want to work for Packard, that way we can both find out if Packard is right for you
- Now you are ready to decide to:
- Apply: we highly suggest you to select & apply to the job which most appropriately matches your qualifications
- Size: No more than one page
- Selling message where you describe briefly what you are looking for (include areas of interest) & what you offer (include areas ,years of expertise, strengths)
- List formal education, dates & degree
- Labor experience: Company, position, period of time, functions, accomplishments
- Proficient technical skills and mastered competencies
- Strengths or developed skills
- Be yourself: Acknowledge your passion, aptitudes, experience and accomplishments; identify your strengths & identify how you can leverage all your personal brand to be successful at Packard.
- Explore our business, performance & way of working: Research our company thoroughly.,doing your homework to find out all you can about the company and/or the position
- Be prepared:
- Understand the requirements of the position you are seeking, and closely examine how your skills and abilities support that position
- Then think of specific experiences you have had that are relevant to the position’s requirement