*Packard sales to Wholesalers and Original Equipment Manufacturers only. We cannot sell direct to contractors or end users. For information regarding where to buy Packard products, please see our distributor locator tool.
1. Stock Levels are updated regularly but are not live. Stock levels on the site are not guaranteed.
2.Prices are those in effect at time of shipment. Prices are subject to change without notice.
3. Minimum order requirement is $25.00.
4. All shipments are F.O.B. shipping point.
5. Aftermarket single release orders of $2000.00 or more receive prepaid freight to the first destination within the continental U.S. Method of shipment is at the discretion of Packard. Orders less than $2000.00 will be shipped freight prepaid with the freight charge added to the invoice. If the customer specifies the carrier on a charge freight order, the order will be shipped freight collect.
6. Air shipment or other premium shipping method may be requested at the customer’s expense.
7. Claims for shortages and damages must be reported within five business days following the date of delivery, with photos of the damage. Shortages and/or other visible damages to the exterior packaging must also be noted on the bill of lading at time of delivery. Claims are subject to count/inspection. Damaged product is to be kept for 90 days after claim is reported unless otherwise directed by Packard.
8. Terms: Net 30 to all customers having approved credit standing.
9. Return authorization must be obtained from Packard by the wholesaler before returning any products. Merchandise cannot be returned without a return authorization form.
10. Returnable items will receive a 20% - 50% restocking charge, depending on manufacturer. Customer pays return freight. All returns must be within 30 days from date of shipment and be new, in original packaging, clean and unmarked.
11. All returned merchandise must be in resalable condition.
1. All items sold by Packard, Inc. are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use for a period of one (1) year. No warranty is made as to the fitness of vendor's products for a particular purpose. Buyer acknowledges that it alone has determined that the goods purchased will suitably meet the requirements of their intended use. In no event will Packard be liable for consequential, incidental or other damages.
2. Motors and products other than compressors are covered for up to a maximum of two (2) years from the manufacturer's date code on the product or one year after installation, whichever comes first.
3. For all products except for FlatPlate/ Kelvion heat exchangers and ICM products, fill out the Packard Warranty form completely, peel off the nameplate (label/ sticker) from the original item, affix it to the completed form and mail the form to the address on the form. Faxed, emailed or copied labels will NOT be accepted.
4. In the event Packard or the manufacturer requires evaluation of warranty items, Packard will issue a return authorization form. Do not return warranty items unless requested. All FlatPlate/ Kelvion heat exchangers must be returned to Packard for proper credit, please call for return authorization.
5. A reason for failure MUST be provided for each item on the warranty claim.
6. Credits are NOT to be taken by customer until merchandise or original nameplate has been received by Packard, Inc. and credit is issued.
7. Credit will be issued upon verification of purchase history for ORIGINAL labels dated within manufacturing date code requirements.
8. Do not field scrap products until credit has been issued.
9. In the event Packard or the manufacturer requires evaluation of warranty items, Packard will issue a return authorization form. Do not return warranty items unless requested.
Every effort has been made to insure the accuracy of product data and cross reference information. Design changes may result in different operating characteristics or dimensional changes from one manufacturer to another. Therefore, Packard cannot accept responsibility for the ultimate selection. Product selection should not be based purely on the product photo, in some cases a generic product photo has been used when a specific photo was not available. Please review all available information before making your selection.
All products distributed by Packard should only be installed by a licensed and insured contractor.
Business Information Disclosure: Packard, Inc. maintains the strict confidentiality of the business information in its possession. Accordingly, Packard, Inc. will not trade, rent or sell your business information, without the prior consent of your company, except as otherwise set out herein.
Companies that work with or on behalf of Packard: Some of our orders are shipped by third parties. Only the information required for order completion is provided. No other information is exchanged in the transaction.
If your purchases are being shipped to your business our delivery service providers are prohibited from using your business information for any purpose other than making the delivery.
Legal: Please note that Packard, Inc. must provide your business information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by law. We may also disclose business information to assist us in collecting a debt owed by your company.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for packardonline.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.