1. All items sold by Packard, Inc. are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use for a period of one (1) year. No warranty is made as to the fitness of vendor's products for a particular purpose. Buyer acknowledges that it alone has determined that the goods purchased will suitably meet the requirements of their intended use. In no event will Packard be liable for consequential, incidental or other damages.
2. Motors and products other than compressors are covered for up to a maximum of two (2) years from the manufacturer's date code on the product or one year after installation, whichever comes first.
3. For all products except for FlatPlate/ Kelvion heat exchangers and ICM products, fill out the Packard Warranty form completely, peel off the nameplate (label/ sticker) from the original item, affix it to the completed form and mail the form to the address on the form. Faxed, emailed or copied labels will NOT be accepted.
4. In the event Packard or the manufacturer requires evaluation of warranty items, Packard will issue a return authorization form. Do not return warranty items unless requested. All FlatPlate/ Kelvion heat exchangers must be returned to Packard for proper credit, please call for return authorization.
5. A reason for failure MUST be provided for each item on the warranty claim.
6. Credits are NOT to be taken by customer until merchandise or original nameplate has been received by Packard, Inc. and credit is issued.
7. Credit will be issued upon verification of purchase history for ORIGINAL labels dated within manufacturing date code requirements.
8. Do not field scrap products until credit has been issued.
9. In the event Packard or the manufacturer requires evaluation of warranty items, Packard will issue a return authorization form. Do not return warranty items unless requested.
Packard customers may access warranty forms and instructions via the "Warranty Instruction" link located in your Account Profile once logged in.