How to Apply:
Our company • Your career • Together, we grow.
As a recognized leader in the HVAC/R industry, our opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals. We invite you to follow the application process tips outlined below. Our applicant pool continues to grow each year – unfortunately, this means we cannot reach out to every candidate. If the fit is right, we will be in contact with you.
Application Process Tips
- Identify the opportunity that fits your profile
- View open positions
- Check out the requirements
- Identify the role that fits better with your previous experience, strengths, & capabilities
- Determine what the job requires
- Note the key responsibilities and technical or functional competencies
- Review location
- Conduct a self assessment
- Do a critical analysis on your strengths and opportunity areas in order to compare them against the job description
- Defining what you have: your competencies & style
- Are we right for you?
- Learn more about our culture: mission vision &values and compare towards your needs and values
- Identify why you want to work for Packard, that way we can both find out if Packard is right for you
- Now you are ready to decide to:
- Apply: we highly suggest you to select & apply to the job which most appropriately matches your qualifications
- Size: No more than one page
- Selling message where you describe briefly what you are looking for (include areas of interest) & what you offer (include areas ,years of expertise, strengths)
- List formal education, dates & degree
- Labor experience: Company, position, period of time, functions, accomplishments
- Proficient technical skills and mastered competencies
- Strengths or developed skills
- Be yourself: Acknowledge your passion, aptitudes, experience and accomplishments; identify your strengths & identify how you can leverage all your personal brand to be successful at Packard.
- Explore our business, performance & way of working: Research our company thoroughly.,doing your homework to find out all you can about the company and/or the position
- Be prepared:
- Understand the requirements of the position you are seeking, and closely examine how your skills and abilities support that position
- Then think of specific experiences you have had that are relevant to the position’s requirement