- Easy to install
- Compact size means it fits easily into confined spaces, especially when replacing a much larger shell-and tube heat exchanger
- High Performance
- High turbulence created by corrugations in the plates results in closer approach temperatures with much smaller units.
- Fully brazed construction handles high operating pressures.
- Copper brazed 316L stainless heat transfer plates
- Proven and Reliable
- UL listed, CE and ASME Section VIII available
- Every heat exchanger is tested before it leaves the plant
*Maximum Allowable Working Pressure: 450psig(31 Bar)